Re: IML: When is it original and PRICE GUIDE

Re: IML: When is it original and PRICE GUIDE

I use the www.nada.com guide and discount the prices a little because they seem high at least for my region ( New England) I also use www.manheimgold.com they will be lower in their valuations than NADA. Another useful tool is to search the Ebay closed auctions for the specific car you are looking at and try to find a comparible condition car and see what it brought in "Real" $$$. Hope this helps
Eric
1949 Imperial Crown 8 Passenger