IML: Chrysler Auto/Biographies

Hugh and all -

I know of two books on Walter P - his autobiography is "Walter P. Chrysler: Life of an American Workman", written with Boyden Sparkes, copyright 1937. The book I recently read was published in 2000 so it's a biography (He died in 1940), "Chrysler - The Life and Times of an Automotive Genius" by Vincent Curcio.

I always first look in addall.com for used books - it polls many book sellers and seems to return many alternatives at good prices.

Bob