Re: IML: My 1961 LeBaron 4 sale on Ebay

This is bad.  That's a beautiful car and you named him, which indicates you have an emotional attachment.  My car, a 1965 Crown, is named, but as a grand lady.  My Volvo has a boy's name because he looks like a boy.  I personify my cars and they are like children and not up for adoption.  If I was FORCED (i.e. at gun point) to sell one, the Volvo would go up and my Imperial would be my daily driver,  I understand those that buy and sell, but, considering a car is the 2nd largest investment anyone makes in their life, behind a house, and I'm not rich, I keep them close and garaged.  I try not to think of ever parting with one of my "babies."

Timothy
1965 Crown 4-door

 deeply regret that I must sell my 1961 Imperial LeBaron.

"Milton" (the name I gave him) needs a good home.  Visit:
 deeply regret that I must sell my 1961 Imperial LeBaron.

"Milton" (the name I gave him) needs a good home.  Visit:

See what's free at AOL.com.