IML: '56 Sedan Body Shell

I'm not sure if this will be of interest to anyone but I expect to be finished striping parts off of my parts car, a 56 sedan, sometime next month. If anyone is interested in what I believe is a straight frame and body shell, sans doors and hood, please email me off list (jcantor791@xxxxxxxxxxx). The car is in Bergen County, New Jersey and will require a trailer and winch to move. I probably will not be able to store it for too long into the summer as the property it is on belongs to a friend who is about to subdivide the land and start building some houses.

For those who are reading between the lines, I will also be looking to sell some of the parts I've removed once I inventory everything and decide what to keep in my own spare parts bin and what to sell off to fund my Imperial addiction :-). Please be patient, however and don't bombard the list or me with your wish list quite yet.

Thanks,
Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ