Re: IML: Electroluminescent Dash Lighting

Re: IML: Electroluminescent Dash Lighting

Well, when you provide 13.8 V DC to the unit (orange wire and ground) you
should measure aprox. 250 V AC at the white wire.
These units are not too difficult to repair, that is, as long as the
transformer is OK.
Otherwise there are only 5 resistors, 1 capacitor, and 1 power transistor.
Most of the time the capacitor is at fault and needs to be replaced.

Good luck,

Robert