RE: IML: budd rotors on ebay

As the author of the self-help article on converting
Budd brakes to use Supra rotors, I'm a little offended
by his listing.

I'm glad that someone stepped up to the plate and is
finally reproducing these rotors, but at the time I
developed and tested the Supra rotor concept, this was
not an option to me.

As for wasting time, money, and effort...if that's
what you're worried about, get out of the old car
hobby!

--Mike Pittinaro

"We affirm that the world?s magnificence has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed. A racing car whose hood is adorned with great pipes, like serpents of explosive breath?a roaring motor car which seems to run on machine-gun fire is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace." - F.T. Marinetti, Manifesto Of Futurism