Re: IML: eMail Address Change

Paul W.

-----Original Message-----
From: jbram@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: IML: eMail Address Change

Can anyone tell me how to change my eMail address with the IML club.
I have tried three times to contact someone, but mail still comes
to (jbram@xxxxxxxxx). As of October 1, Sunday, (jymis.com) will not exist.
Please, someone, change me to my own domain eMail address of
(jbram@xxxxxxxxx).

Jim Bramblett
1974 LeBaron 4DRHT
& several other years