Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:32 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 73 Details

The fans and relays come as a kit. I think I'll connect them (change temp
switch)to come on any time the radiator temp is above 160 or 180.  Keep the
water cool.  I understand the 100 amp alternator is the same as the 60...
just better.  Are the mounts the same? I can't tell from the specs.  I think

I need more amps if i run electric fans.