Re: IML: Power Windows

Ummm...is the master switch in the locked position?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Durrer" <tdkd99@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 8:32 PM
Subject: IML: Power Windows

Hello All,

The power windows on my 73 Imperial have stopped
working.

I suspect the the circuit breaker is at fault since
all of them stopped at once. Does anyone know the
location of the circuit breaker and if any other
accessory is on it before I break out the test light
and get frustrated?

Thanks,

Tim Durrer
73 Imperial Lebaron