Re: IML: Very nice new Imperials-in-Movies Website!

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Corey"
Subject: IML: Very nice new Imperials-in-Movies Website!
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:46:12 -0400

Fellow IMLers:

I just stumbled across this site:

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Imperial.html

They have pages for other makes of car, too (but who cares?).

Very thorough - I wonder if we might link from the club pages?

jc

John Corey
jcorey@xxxxxxxxxx,jcorey@xxxxxxxxxxx
CFIC-Qdrive, 302 Tenth St., Troy, NY 12180 USA
518-272-3565
fax: -272-3582

Fred Joslin

Cool. I did not see any 69's though.

I also believe that there is an early 60's Imperial in the kids movie Jungle 2 Jungle.