IML: Sunn Electric Tune-Up Cards - CHEAP!

IML: Sunn Electric Tune-Up Cards - CHEAP!

Hi to All: I've got around to Cleaning up My Info. Collection for My Imperial.  What I Don't Really Need You May. To get a Sun Electric Tune-Up Card (  Chart is Double Sided with a Wealth of Information for Actual Tune-Ups, Guide for Part Numbers and Limits/Specifications on All Settings ) for My 62,  I had to Buy the Whole Collection of Cards. Anyway I've got them on E-Bay CHEAP. Starting at $1 with a Buy it now Price of $5 + Shipping (In US $1.50 & More if International). Note: Someone Else Has some Listed Starting a $7 so that why I'm Saying "Cheap".  Please Search E-Bay Motors for "Sun Electric" or "Imperial".  I have Ones for 56 to 61 & 63,64 and 65. If Interested Please Check It Out.

Thanks:
Dave Van Buren
62 Southampton