IML: 64 Iml front whee lbalance

Perhaps some of you "been there, done that" guys can help me with this before I get too far.  I rebuilt the suspension on my 64 convertible, including new ball joints, rubber and even the strut rubber, and new rear springs and gas shocks.  I did the alignment twice to make sure it was on.  Using the stock wheels that came with the car, I installed new Yokohama 1.5in white walled tires.

The tires have been balanced three times by three different tire shops, but I still get a significant imbalance between 35 and 45 mph.  Before 35, it is smooth, after 45 it is smooth.  In between, the front end really shimmies.

I rotated the tires front to back after determining that one of the wheels wasn't true and the other contained a tube, I guess because there was a wheel leak.

Same problem after the switch.  I bought two low mileage wheels from Kenyon, but have yet to install them.  In Las Vegas, it has been impossible to find anyone that still has the machine to balance the wheel and drum assembly on the car, so I can only balance the wheel off the car.  No one here has the machine to true up the tire, either.

Hopefully, when I put Kenyon's wheels on, the problem will resolve itself.  But, if it doesn't, does anyone have an idea (besides the tires being out of round)?
Thanks,

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas

Express yourself instantly with Windows Live Messenger