Re: IML: Why choose Imperial over Caddy or Lincoln?

Re: IML: Why choose Imperial over Caddy or Lincoln?

I find the discussion regarding the "Why Imperial" to be interesting... Last Friday, I spent nearly 3 hours being interviewed by a video crew preparing a show for the History Channel next January.  In the background was my 1931 Imperial Convertible Sedan. One question I was asked was, "Why Chrysler?" My answer was that Chrysler had the best engineering of all the manufacturer's. I was more elaborate with my on-screen discussion but will have to wait to see what happens next January. Also in the background, were my 2 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury's. One a 40,000 mile hardtop and the other a 426 4-speed convertible.

The most interesting part of the day was driving my 31 Chrysler Imperial to Cruise Night at Bob's Big Boy in Toluca Lake, CA with 2 cameras on the hood -- one pointed forward and the other facing rearward. Once at Bob's, the crew interviewed other hobbyists.

Isn't old cars and our hobby fun?

Sherwood Kahlenberg