From: "Steve B."
Subject: Re: IML: AC driers
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:08:03 -0400

These are still available new from Advance Auto
if you have them in your area... If not someone
else will have them. Retail price is $10
cheaper with no shipping from the parts store.

Steve B.

Frederick Joslin wrote:

> For the AC drier threads:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/62-63-64-65-66-CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-A-C-FILTER-DRIER-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46094QQihZ012QQitemZ220006418790QQrdZ1
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/71-72-73-74-75-CHRYSLER-IMPERIAL-A-C-FILTER-DRIER-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46094QQihZ012QQitemZ220006419559QQrdZ1
>
> Fred Joslin

This message was sent to you by the Imperial
Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response
will be shared with everyone. Private messages
(and attachments) for the