Re: IML: 55 Front Shocks

Hi Gang,
I went to the part store and recieved the 60s style of pu shock for the 55 sedan.  They are not even close to working.  So guys dont try this one it will not work!!!
How ever you can buy the rears at most any of the parts houses.  Carquest had no problem get me a set without ordering them.  I will give the 73 a try.
RC Billings Montanaaaaaaaa

mopar48291@xxxxxxx wrote:
My recollection is that Dodge pickup shocks from ca 1973 are the ticket.  That would be the next generation up from '60s trucks.  I hope they work as I'll need multi sets for '55 Imps, New Yorker and Desoto projects.
Cheers,
Roger

Do you Yahoo!?