Re: IML: Imperial or Not?

I own a '93. Despite the fact that it's previous owner treated it like crap, it's been a solid and luxurious daily driver for me. It has one of the roomiest cabins I've ever seen in my life in any car of that size (and most larger ones) of the era. I have no complaints. I, also, love the 80s models.

That said, we have a bit if a guideline on this list, if you will, involving no Imperial bigotry. It's a good rule to follow given we have owners of all models and types on this list. Everyone has an Imperial they like best, and probably one or two that doesn't excite them in the slightest. That doesn't make any one model less deserving of the name.

I think most people who actually own the models you speak of will praise them highly.

John