Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 5:31 PM
Subject: IML: Australia Members

Hello All,
    We are going to Australia Nov 15-Dec 6th.  Æyn has family in
the Gold Coast and Hobart.  We will be going to Brisbaine, Kirra
Beach, Hobart, Adelaide, and Sydney and driving around the
country.  We would like to meet an Aussie member or 2 and maybe
take a look at their Imperials.
    The first time that Æyn realised what an Imperial was, was
at an Auto show at the Arizona State Fair in Phoenix in October,
1968.  Three years later he had his first Imperial.  It was a
1969 4-door Hardtop LeBaron Imperial in Chrysler mistake blue
with a light blue leather interior.

Patrick & Æyn