Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:19 PM
Subject: IML: '66 Fuel feed woes

Just got my '66 coupe back together today: replaced the rear main seal (and the side rail seals), so we put the tranny back on, cleaned out the oil pick-up and pan and put them back on, reattached the yoke, put starter back on, replaced plugs and wires & fuel filter, and fixed the throttle linkage (that got bent from hoisting the block) then went to start her up but she does not seem to be pumping any gas at all into the car or the fuel filter.

Any tips on how to suss out the problem? I am sooooo close to getter her to start and go!

Oh yeah: any tips on making sure I didnt' screw up the plug wires when I swapped them? I tried to do them one at a time, but was pretty toasted by the end of the day, so may have screwed up one or two.

--
Chris Lynch
Feinex Design House

"About half my designs are controlled fantasy, 15 percent are total madness and the rest are bread-and-butter designs."  --Manolo Blahnik