IML: Budd Calipers - Rebuilt $250 each

I have cores and have found a place that claims that
they can rebuild them.  It is my understanding that
they are otherwise unobtainable.

Cost to the end user would be about $250 per side
($500 to do a car) plus postage.  Please let me know
off-list if you're interested.

Since rebuild kits are no longer available, I'd be
very interested to see how they pull that off (so in
other words, it's not a sure thing...)

-Kenyon