Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:32 AM
Subject: IML: e mail contact for Bill Watson, W Watson Vancouver re Fedco numbers

Hi sorry to do something that some will consider a misuse of the system, the email address I have for Bill Watson is old and doesnt work, could someone let me have his current one, assuming Bill doesnt pick up this himself.

Bill

I am trying to check whether  a 1927 Chrysler is what it claims to be.

I have a engine number G164033

and a fedco number PH660H

whilst it is not an Imperial I have been advised that the Fisher Coupe body (5 window?) is the same as fitted to an Imperial 80, any comments?

you will be pleased to hear that i have nearly finished my 29 Imperial L*80, just need to finsh the wiring, finsh the chroming, put some petrol in and start her.... maybe another 2 years then!

Regards

Nigel Plant

L*80 Convertible Coupe by Locke