Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 12:11 PM
Subject: IML: Another tranny question for a 93 Imperial

My tranny has a 'shutter' between 40 - 45 or between DRIVE and OVERDRIVE, other than that there aren't any problems with the shifting.  If I drive over 45 it's not an issue but if I'm in traffic I have to keep it under 40.

I had the tranny serviced (flushed, filled and a new pan) at the Chrysler dealership and asked to have the TCM(?) flashed with software updates (they said none were available) any suggestions or thoughts?

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior

Save time by starting a search from any Web page with the MSN Search Toolbar-FREE! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm