IML: 1966 Imperial LeBaron on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4649720561&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Does the car, at the link above, belong to a member of the list?  Whilst the auction has ended without a winning bidder, since the ad said it was an original owner car, I was hoping that original owner was a member.

At first I was astounded at the upholstery until I did some checking at the club site and found that this was Le Baron "standard" upholstery.  Even though I am biased, even other marque owners have to agree, that is one classy interior!

However, I didn't happen to run across any pictures (on the site) or detailed descriptions of the handles/straps that are at the roofline passenger compartment interior.  If I remember correctly, those straps -- and I have seen/heard the name before on this list, I think, but cannot remember it -- help with ingress/egress to that beautiful passenger compartment.  For some reason, I thought the Le Baron Imperials had grab handles on the back of the front seats for this purpose, so I was intrigued to see these at the roofline.

I didn't find an AUTObiography for this car/owner on the site so was curious if it belonged to a member of the club.

I would be interested in hearing more about this car if the owner is a member.

--

Joe