Re: IML: 1960 Oil

Ok, thanks very much guys,

I see that according to the reactions I have received so far that it isn't
an issue to use a modern multigrade instead of the good 'ol SAE30 single
grade.
To get some of the viscosity of an SAE30 oil I might be better of then
with a 20W50 then a 10W40.
Now I have to look if I can find an oil of that grade here in the
Netherlands!
I might be lucky, cause I knew at least one shop that sells SAE30 so maybe
the owner will also have 20W50 in stock :)

Robert