Re: Just one list, please (was Re: IML: individual year groups)

Re: Just one list, please (was Re: IML: individual year groups)

Title: AOL Email
I agree the contributions made by people like Dick and Elijah have meant so much over the years.  I'm afraid if the group was to divide into several list it would suffer.  I have seen this happen with other small list.  I certainly understand others who would find separate list more convenient.
All the other lists I belong to have their listings numbered and a table of contents at the beginning to make it easier for members to scroll down to the listings of interest.  Maybe this would be an answer to help everyone.

Regards,

David Whitfield
North Carolina