jlandis81044@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:27 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: CHANGING OF THE FORMAT

I'VE READ WITH GREAT INTEREST MOST OF THE THINGS WRITTEN ABOUT "YEAR
ONLY" POSTINGS.
I HAVE AN '81 AND WANT A '57 SOMEDAY, BUT UNTIL THEN, I AM CERTAINLY
CONTENT TO READ ALL THE POSTINGS OF THE GUYS WITH ALL OF THE OTHER CARS.
WHEN MY WIFE BOUGHT MY COMPUTER FOR ME FOR CHRISTMAS 3 YEARS AGO, SHE
MADE SURE THAT A "DELETE" BUTTON WAS ON THE KEYBOARD. IF SOME OF YOU
WOULD LIKE, I'LL ASK HER HOW MUCH MORE IT COSTS TO GET IT AND WHERE TO
GO TO GET ONE!!!
JERRY L.