RE: IML: Carlisle Production's Leaving the Fairgrounds??

Maybe that is where they are going to roadtest the new Imperial?

________________________________

Sent: Wed 6/14/2006 2:28 PM
To: Mailing-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Carlisle Production's Leaving the Fairgrounds??

Saw this om moparts.com

Carlisle Production's Leaving the Fairgrounds

      #386888 - 06/14/06 12:01 PM   Edit     Reply     Quote     Quick Reply

For those who may be interested it was announced on the news last evening
that they are looking for another location possibly in the York area.

It was announced this morning the reason they are leaving is the armory next
door was granted a military contract for I believe a new army vehicle and
they are afraid of terrorist activities. I wonder if there is more to the
story behind the scenes?