IML: 66 Imperial convertible parts wanted

IML: 66 Imperial convertible parts wanted

I need the clips for the outside trim pieces running along the upper lines of the car and also the boots for the convertible top....I Plan to put factory A/C on this car also along with power locks...If anyone has all the pieces required I would be interested. A complete parts car may be the most economical although I really don't have the room I could make room for a short period....Any help would be greatly appreciated....I need the clips now though. If anyone knows of someone selling them I need to know which part number it is they sell in order to purchase the correct ones....... I live in the Chicago land area and can drive up to 6 , 7 hundred miles to pull the parts myself if anyone has that as an option.
thanks ever so much
Rick Dillon
rdillonh@xxxxxxx