IML: A Chance Encounter

..............in offering up her keys to me while standing at the front desk of my extremely local post office, this elderly woman behind me, she of the dangling Mercedes keys before me, was quite forthcoming in telling me that my '56 four door sedan, "just like that", was the only car she ever "dated" in due to the largess of the rear seat and she made it clear she didn't mean date, and would clearly trade one-for-one..............I nearly convulsed in front of the fellow yokels as only she and I were privy to the conversation, and we looked rather odd together, and as tempting as her Benz was, and it was, I still backed out of the lot staring through my gunslingers, thanked her for the tempting offers and only promised her a "ride" sometime which I demanded could only be a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............I AM A HAPPILY MARRIED MAN............

ybshore
1956 turquoise body and black roof four door sedan Imperial