Re: IML: 1956 Imperial

Tim go to hotheads .com. They have all the brackets that you need.

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Hulse <t.hulse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:38:31 -0700
Subject: IML: 1956 Imperial

Pulled the A/C unit off the 56 today. I will be changing the water pump
soon awaiting bonus time again. It really sucks not being able to run it
down the street on the weekends.  Getting back to the A/C. I pulled it
off and will be removing the hoses to make for a better veiw of the
Hemi. I will be saving it for resale values if I ever part with it. Has
anyone ever changed the alternator and power steering on one of these
old gals? I would like to have a seperate and modern set up.  No big
deal but man I love to have the full veiw of that big old hemi with out
the other things in the way. I could make all the brackets my-self, I
just thought if some one had all ready done it, it would take a lot of
the guess work out of it. One more question. They seel the hugger type
headers on ebay for the 56, would there be any benefit to using headers
vs. stock exhaust manifolds?

Thanks
Tim H
Bakersfield Ca