Re: IML: Glove Box replacement

Hi All...does anyone know what the current cost of a replacement glove-box lining for my '66 convertible is from Gary Goers?? there is someone on EBay selling them them ( #4637157670) and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this same supplier.
Thanks all!!
Dan
---- JAY D'ANGELO <cadij@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree.  If even I don't read every message, at least I have that choice.

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas