RE: IML: individual year groups

Title: Re: IML: individual year groups

I’m a recent member and would be disappointed to see the list narrowed. There is plenty of accumulated knowledge out there, and even if the model/year is different from your own, it’s interesting to scan through to read the sages and the differing points of view. As you say, it’s not too arduous to tap the Delete.

Regards

Mike Allan

54 Arthur Circle

Forrest ACT 2603