Re: IML: individual year groups

Hi All...interesting suggestion, Jesse. However, I myself have learned LOTS about Imperials in general by reading some (actually quite a few!) of the emails that are directed towards years other than my current Imperial. The other reason, and maybe others will/will not agree based on experience, is that although RIGHT NOW while I happen to own a 1966. This doesn't mean that I might not wind up with a very different year Imperial in the garage in the near future. Actually, from reading many of the questions and plea's for help, they have me wondering, for instance, about getting a model with the electro-luminencest (spelling?) dashboards. I don't even pretend to be anywhere near the mechanical level of, say, Dick Benjamin, Kenyon, or MANY others on this list. BUT, I am learning, bit by bit and having lots of different models being discussed, which at time is a bit daunting, sure can be educational if you love cars in general and Imperials in particular. Besides, as someone else mentioned, this is probably why they invented the DELETE button on the email page in the first place....enjoy all!!!
Dan melnik

---- jesse barboza <shuntmaster2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i was thinking that maybe do to the vast varety of years in the mailing list i was thinking that it might be more effective to have individual groups. like 1950-1959 and 1960-to1969 ect. and having seperate mailing list for each decade not to exclude anyone but just to make things a bit more uniform i mean personaly i find it a bit troubling having to sort through a couple hundred emails only to find 8 or 10 that actually apply to my year get reply if u agree or hav any comments