IML: 2006 Downriver Cruise June 24th - South of Detroit, MI

IML: 2006 Downriver Cruise June 24th - South of Detroit, MI

Hi to All:    Cruise Info. - The 7th Annual DownRiver Cruise is 2 Weeks Away.  It's on Sat. June 24th 2006. (On Fort Street South of Deeeetroit)   Is There Anyone Else Attending?   I Live about 1 Block off the Street it's on & a Couple Miles South of the Southern Starting Line. Like Many Cruises A Lot of Cruising Starts as Early as Wednesday Nite. Friday Nite is a Real Gas!  I'd Really Like to See a Few More Imp's THERE!  In the Last 3 Years There Was Only a Handful of the Imperials.  Let Me Know, I'm on Vacation that Week.
I'll Keep My Cell Phone on  734-673-7911 During that Week.
Thanks:
Dave V.B.
Trenton Engine Plant
Remember It's Your Car - My Engine (413's & 3.8L's)
Here's the Link