From: Rob van der Es <r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:44:47 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: IML: speedo cable for 1960 Imperial

Thanks Paul and others,

But since I am not using the Auto pilot function, I will only need a new
speedometer cable.

The car has been fitted with a brand new Edelbrock carb and the linkage to
the Auto Pilot no longer exist you see.. All done by the previous owner
ofcourse :)
Maybe I will try to reconnect the Auto Pilot later on, just to bring the
car back to its original condition.

But right now I would be happy with only a new speedo cable!

All the best,

Robert