Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 1:21 AM
Subject: IML: Parting out 53 New Yorker

I'm trying to help out a fellow New Yorker fan overseas and I need the
assistance of anyone who is able. Here is the situation. I've purchased a
1953 New Yorker parts car that is currently near Wichita, KS.  Our brother
overseas is paying the bill but we now need someone else to lend a hand. We
need three things.
1. Someone to pick up the car near Whichita, KS.
2. Someone (somewhere) to store the car for a while...possibly a couple of
years (out doors is ok)
3. Someone to do some parting out of the car and ship the parts overseas.
He needs mostly trim parts so it's not like you'll be shiping an engine or
anything.

The buyer, overseas, is willing to pay you for helping out but at the same
time, it is my hope that someone would do this as a favor for him, not
necessarily for free but not charge the poor guy $25+/hour shop rate or
something.

If there is anyone in the area who can help out in this regard, please
contact me off-list and we'll trade details.  Thanks!