IML: Parts for 1956 Imperial wanted!

Hi to you all!

To continue improving my 56 2 door, I am in need of the following parts:

Dash panel left and right  - (the panel including the glove box and the one
with the gear selector)

Left and right ventilation window assy (with little or no pitting)

Side window for drivers door

Rear bumper

LH rear bumper corner

Please contact me privately on tom-egil@xxxxxxxxxxx if you have any of these