Re: IML: Talking about Imperial

john sadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I was switching TV channels & I happened on a movie called "The Sunshine Boys" It was made in 1975 & starred George Burns & Walter Mathau. The part where I came in, George Burns was speaking & he said " he owns a 73 Chrysler, the Imperial". The person he was speaking to responds, "yes a very nice car".
Yes, and there's a very nice website that shows this clip.  :o)

http://www.imperialclub.com/Movies/Sunshine/index.htm

Enjoy!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron