RE: IML: Insurance for Imperials

Many insurance companies offer special programs with reduced coverage costs
for seldom driven classics.  There are stipulations of course, like garaged
kept, assessed value, and annual mileage restrictions.  Our company calls
theirs "Chrome" coverage.  Ask your company about what they offer.

Bill Roddick
'64 Imperial Crown
'72 'Cuda 340
'95 Concorde