Re: IML: NEED HELP Imperial '58

If you really have a Sedan, it's price range is #4 condition is $3250, #3 $6700 & #2 $10,000
Hello,

I'm from Germany and I need help. My father died and I got an Imperial '58 Sedan from him, I don't know anything of that car. I think it is a crown. It has leather interior I think power windows. It has two colors the half of the sides and the edge of the roof and the bonnet is silver, the middle of the roof, the tasket and the down half of the sides are red.
It has leather interior. On the tasket it has a stripe and down a sign but not the original. It is a 4 doors car and the doors have a deviding line.
The car runs and is in a very good condition has only minimal rust.

Now I hope I explained good and I hope somebody could tell me some thing about this Imperial I did not find anything in the internet.
Meybe how many cars they built of that model ore something special about it. Or if it is just a normal model.

I can also send some pictures if my description is not the best.

Also I dont know what I gonna do whit it till now if I shall sell it ore whatever. Maybe somebody can tell me a realistic price for it what I can charge.

I really hope somebody can help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

Best regards from Germany

Janina Ewinger