Re: IML: 72 Runs Bad, Usually

My money is on the distributor.  Check, clean, replace, etc.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 1:24 AM
Subject: RE: IML: 72 Runs Bad, Usually

The so called carb tuning garage does not sound like much of a carb tuning garage to me. Out of the hundreds of so called carb experts I have seen there have been a few that rally knew what they were doing. And these days of FI even less. If they even suggest that the carb is too big they are full of it. The first check to do is a vacuum test. Takes all of five minutes, no disassembly required and tells you a lot that you need to know.

Robin Giesbrecht
1972 Imperial