IML: Please Welcome Tom Eberspecher

New Subscriber(s): Tom Eberspecher
Email Address is: tommyeber@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Monroe, Washington

Car(s) owned: 1972 LeBaron 2-Door Hardtop, Blue Sky with blue interior

Self-Introduction: My grandparents had purchased their LeBaron new
from a dealer in Colfax, ashington if memory serves. I recall
numerous road trips spent in the ridiculously spacious ack seat.
This car had been an integral part of my family for years, and has
a ton of tories that go along with her. One of the stories that
sticks out is how my uncle hit a 4-poit buck at 80 mph, and did
nothing more than put a small ding in front bumper (the deer
didn't fare nearly so well....). The car has sat for over 15 years
now, and as a result the interior needs some serious TLC. It's
going to be a big project, but I'm looking forward to getting her
back to her former glory. I'm hoping to get advice and maybe info
on parts from the members.