IML: Chattanooga Meet

Hello everybody,

I would like to encourage anyone with no plans for this (Memorial Day) weekend to make plans to attend the meet in Chattanooga hosted by Robert Soule.

It's always a fun get together with lots of Imperials.  Robert has an impressive collection of Imperials and Chryslers himself.....ranging from 1928 to 1968!   It's really fun to get to see all of the cars together and even go for a ride in some of them.

We are expecting a great turnout!  More information can be found under the "upcoming events" of the Imperial Club website.

Hope to see you there,

Jeff Carrothers
56,59,60,62,64 Impeirals
65 Chrysler New Yorker