IML: Difference b/w 1951 and 1952? HELP!!!

IML: Difference b/w 1951 and 1952? HELP!!!

We have this FSM on the site:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1952/52FSM/Page001.htm

And it says that it applies to C-53 (crown imp) and
C-54 (Imperial).

The book was published in 1952 according to the
nomenclature in the item number, which has a "52" in
it.

We presume that it covers 1952 models, but someone has
said that those model numbers apply to both 1951 and
1952.  Does this book apply to both years, or has
someone seen a 1951 FSM before?

If you have solid info about what year this manual
covers, we'd appreciate knowing.

Also:  We badly need to find a service manual for
1949, 1950, 1951, and 1954 - presuming that the one
already on the site is actually a 1952-only item.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/index.htm

Any help would be appreciated.

---

Also: these are the FSM's that we have but have not
processed yet for posting on the site.  Do you have
something that isn't here or on the site?

http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/FSM/

We need your help in getting the information so that
we can post it to the club website.

Kenyon Wills