IML: Re:How much is a necessary cost?

Hello everyone.

Thank you for telling much information.
I envy you who can maintain a car at a low cost.

Japan is the country which isn't kind to the old car.
There are some problems except for the auto tax to maintain a car in Japan.
A car for common use must take inspection in every two years.
About 1000 dollars are necessary at that time.
I take inspection every time, and I am maintaining the condition that my Imper
ial can run on the road.
Therefore, I can't raise the cost to repair a car beautifully...
Contents of inspection become strict recently, and I am afraid that the power
of the brake is weaker than the decided power.
It is difficult to get the old part of Chrysler in Japan.
I chose fixing the part of other companies at the time of the repair to mainta
in my car in Japan for a long time.
Therefore, I may not be able to say "I am maintaining Imperial." strictly.
Don't get angry, please.

I am using translation software because I am poor at English.
Forgive the slow reply which I write, please.

Yours sincerely .

Yasushi Shiroi
'58 Imperial Custom "Pointer"
BXN01303@xxxxxxxxxxx