IML: 1963 Chrome clips

Gang,
finishing up color sanding and buffing the 'vert and need some replacement clips to put the chrome back on. They're the plastic ones that have the plastic pin that pushes into the center. Wonder if anyone knows where to get them?

Also, I'm looking for the clips that hold the "Imperial" emblems on the side of the car. Any ideas on those?

Thanks!
Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html