Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 4:46 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: To custom or not to custom?

Oh yeah, we've seen customized '60's. You wouldn't be the first. I agree
with John, a new engine is cheaper than a proper custom job.

Here's a convertible featured on ebay recently:
    http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/60Yellow/index.htm

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html