IML: Solvang Statewide Meet Photos 2006

For those of you that could not attend:
Eat Your Heart Out - there's always next year.

For those of you that DID attend:
I must apologize in advance for the preponderance of
photos of a certain white '66 convertible - I was
really pleased with it and spent extra camera time
around it, but think that I managed to get a shot of
everyone's car (I hope!).

See here:

http://imperialclub.com/Events/California06/

-------

Also:

http://imperialclub.com/Events/index.htm

Many thanks to Elijah Scott for maintaining the EVENTS
page.  There are some interesting things coming up, as
well as some REALLY COOL VIDEOS of some of the older
tours/meets.

We've had a heck of a time getting people to LET US
KNOW about stuff in a timely manner, so if you hear
about something that's coming, PLEASE tell us so that
folks will hear about it far enough in advance to plan
ahead.  Enough info to get folks there by reading the
post is also important.  We won't know unless we get a
heads-up!

Kenyon Wills