IML: 1969 LeBaron trim removal

I am inquiring about removing the side trim from a 1969 LeBaron.

On the front fender there are three different types of clips holding the trim on. There are plastic clips on metal posts that the trim just pops off. There is a spring clip at the front that goes through a hole in the fender that pops off. There is a bolted on clip near the middle which should be removed from behind.

Are the trim pieces on the door and the rear quarter panel attached the same way?

Also, does anyone know where to get the screw-in clips that hold the windshield trim on?

Fred Joslin