Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:42 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Hose Clamps & Battery terminals & Tires

Thanks soooo much Paul W.

Karl

1960 Imperial Custom 4 Door

_____

Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:58 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The original hose clamps were wire style through out. The battery terminals
should be top terminals, and so far, all of the original tires that I have
seen for 1960 Imperial were Goodyears, either Double Eagles, or Power
Cushion. The Double Eagles were all white side wall.

Paul W.

Hey all,

I am in the middle of a restoration of my 1960 Imperial. I am trying to
figure out what style of hose clamps where on the radiator hoses. It had
the newer style on it when I bought it. The heater core hoses had the wire
type on them.

I also am trying to figure out the correct style of battery terminals and
cables.

One more, what style and brand tire was original?  I am guessing there are
many.  I have seen factory pictures with and without white wall.

Thanks all

Karl

1960 Imperial Custom 4 Door