RE: IML: PN for voltage regulator and Carburator.

RE: IML: PN for voltage regulator and Carburator.

Hi,

I know someone that will and can take care of every carburetor problem you could possibly have.

Dick  @

Rogue Valley Carburetion

(541)826-4521

He is a geniuses.  He knows all the carb. #’s in his head from every car ever made.  All he dose is rebuild carbs.  Cheep too.

He is located in Southern Oregon USA.  So you will have to ship him any parts you have, but you will have the perfect carb.  When you get it back.

Karl

1960 Imperial Custom 4 Door